We are a team on a journey and looking to hire the perfect candidate to fill a bridal consultant position and be an assistant manager.
If you want to work with us check out the job description below and please email us your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridal consultant assistant store manager Job description:
A bridal consultant works hand in hand with Brides to be or formal customers and their families, so she can guide them in their style selections while keeping focus on personal and company sales goals.
The position entails:
• To develop the Boutique turnover, enforce our client’s loyalty by providing a customized personal attention and service.
• Ensure the correct running of the Boutique (Sales and Post-Sales).
• Managing and follow-up of orders.
• Caring of the client during the whole buying and post-sale process (sale, fittings, steaming a gown etc. until the delivery of the gown).
• Participate and assist with organizing in-store events, bridal shows and promotions.
Unpacking an order, pricing merchandise, informing customers about the arrival of their order…
• Ability to adapt to the fast paced and constantly changing bridal environment.
• Upholding all store policies and procedures.
Participate in the Social Media photo taking and posting as part of marketing the products and services we sell.
Knowledge of social media and the use of it to market the company.
Ability to multitask.
Basic computer skills and knowledge.
Team player with a strong work ethic.
Availability to work on the weekends.
This entry was posted in Shopping on November 24, 2015 by admin. Edit